Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blatant self advertisement - Ebay auctions

With GenCon rapidly approaching, it's time to get some stuff on the auction block and squirrel away the funds to offset the cost of the trip. Over the next couple weeks I'm planning on putting up some various bits and bobs from the depths of the Closet of Doom (including a couple big ol' boxes of bits), and to lead off the charge is the Dark Angels army I'd finished up some months back. It's roughly 2750 points and about $600 worth of retail, but I'm starting the auction at $500. The whole army is also packed securely in battlefoam trays for storage and transport! Unfortunately due to the size of the package and the recent hikes in international shipping, I can only ship to the US and Canada. It's a shame, but shipping the box the army is packed into overseas would cost northwards of $280. It's insane.

Warhammer 40k Dark Angels Army - 2750 points

Other miscellaneous stuff I'm auctioning off at the moment

This main auction is for a Dark Angels army of approximately 2750 points. The army is comprised of the following models:

HQ
Belial (Custom kitbash)
Deathwing Command Squad (5 Terminators)
Company Master
Interrogator Chaplain Seraphicus
Librarian

ELITES
Deathwing Knights Squad (5 Terminators)

TROOPS
Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 Ranged Terminators)
Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 Ranged Terminators)
Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 Assault Terminators)
Tactical Squad (10 Tactical Marines)
Scout Squad (5 Scouts)
Scout Squad (5 Scouts)

FAST ATTACK
Assault Squad (10 Custom Assault Marines)
Nephilim Jetfighter

HEAVY SUPPORT
Vindicator
Whirlwind


ARMY SHOT



There's closeup shots of the various units on the auction page - More fun stuff to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can't say I'm in the market for a DA army, but if you feel like giving me the insider track to those bits, I wouldn't complain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha, Tim. I'll drop you an email with what I'm scheming on getting rid of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see the sweat and tears you put into this army be let go. But I wish you luck with the sale mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dai: Thanks! The Dark Angels don't really suit my style of play, but the army was certainly fun to build and paint!

    ReplyDelete