Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Kabal of the Crimson Woe - Hellions unit completed

The last few weeks have been tough on the hobby front, mostly due to the home remodeling - since I had to pull the A/C unit out of the window in my hobby loft, it's been well over 95 degrees Fahrenheit up there. Not ideal! Luckily, one of my gaming buddies offered to let me do some painting and whatnot at his place in the interim, and I've managed to crank out a few more models:


Most recently I've managed to polish off a small unit of Hellions - nothing too fancy, I stuck with the same scheme that I used on my Wyches - Off-white leathers, red armor, gold trim, blue hair. Quick and easy. I've got the 6-man Reaver unit about half done as well, and once those are done all that remains are the sails and crew for the Raiders. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!


In other news, I'm slowly getting things squared away for the next rendition of the Mordian 7th. I've assembled and primered 60-something guardsmen and worked a little bit on painting the Manticore. I swear, the blog used to be all about the guard, really!

1 comment: