Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ruzzbot - Proxy Battlewagon, Part 2

Spent some time finishing up the Ruzzbot - I kept it fairly simple, going for the 'less is more' approach on a vehicles of this size. I think I may end up weathering the edges a bit more, it ended up looking a touch too 'clean' on the upper portion of the hull.


Overall I'm happy with how it's turned out - at this point I'm considering what to paint up next. It's a toss-up between more Orks (likely the Stormboyz) or taking a crack at the Hypaspists for the Adeptus Mechanicus army...  Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, as usual. This project really came together well. I harbor a severe grudge against Orks because they have access to a large selection of massive vehicles. If only the guard had a Ruzzbot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent work! I especially like the black flames on the bottom of the tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks!

    @Col. Hessler - Likewise, that's one of the things that draws me to the Orks: the option to build huge, ramshackle, smoke-belching monstrosities!

    @jabberjabber - I appreciate it, I find it much more difficult to do the flames justice on a large scale like this than it is on the small glyph plates on other models. I'm actually somewhat apprehensive of doing the Stompa for that very reason - it's gonna need some BIG flames!

    ReplyDelete